Get Ready for Rapid Experimentation using Pretotyping. Here’s how you can get started.
Apex innovation & Pretotyping for Leaders
Learn why Apex Innovators like GAFA (Google, Apple Facebook, Amazon) run hundreds of experiments continuously to discover and launch new products that customers love. Understand how they get data from customers in a few days or weeks to pick the winning ideas to pursue.
My experience driving early stage innovation in Australia, mentoring scale-up companies through various accelerator programs and real-world innovation leadership at Australian corporates allows me to add value using local case studies, anecdotes, and insights.
- How using the right tools, techniques and tactics will improve your ability to discover disruptive products or services.
- Understand how, and why, Apex Innovators drive rapid experimentation.
- 80% of new products fail. How to mitigate this like Google and test 10 times the number of ideas.
Pretotyping Workshop for Teams
Train your teams with the skills to figure out ‘Should we build it?” vs “can we build it?”.
Proven techniques to run hundreds of experiments at low cost to innovate across the business. Focus your innovation investment on the right products and ideas for by getting data (skin in the game) from customers in days before building anything.
Pretotyping will equip your teams with the necessary skills to accelerate innovation in your business. The two-day Pretotyping workshop uses licensed material developed at Google and Stanford.
The value to your business is reduced spending on the wrong ideas, a higher likelihood of finding ‘the one,’ establishing the entrepreneurial mindset in your people and building and maintaining momentum around your innovation initiatives.
- Learning pretotype techniques with hands-on experience.
- Synthesised insights from pretotype experiments.
- Generate actionable individual pretotype plans to start testing the next day.
- Introduction to Apex Innovation
- Introduction to Pretotyping
- Hypothesis Testing principles
- Team Exercises
- Data to Decisions
- Pretotype Techniques Hands-on Learning
- Synthesised Insights
- Review Day 1
- Train the trainer or
- Individual prototype planning
Actionable Individual Pretotype Plans
Rapid Experimentation using Pretotyping
Position your business to innovate at pace as it continues on the journey of discovering potential new business models, services, and products. Our team works on-site with your team to filter ideas, test assumptions and use Pretotyping to deliver validated and invalidated experiments based on rapid customer data.
The Rapid Experimentation Pretotyping team will include representation from your business and be supported and guided by the Exponential Innovation team. Test a set of existing ideas at various stages of maturity to get data from customers at low cost and high speed. Delivered on-site or from co-working environments.
- Immerse your team in Rapid Experimentation using Pretotype techniques with hands-on experience.
- Validated / Invalidated innovation ideas tested with real customers in days to know where to invest.
- Rapid Experimentation Toolkit captures learnings and experiments.
Innovation Capability Advisory Services
We help you structure Innovation Teams and Initiatives to deliver results.
- Design the most effective Innovation approach to exploit or defend against Exponential Technologies impacting your business.
- Understanding the impact and opportunities of Exponential Technologies for your business.
Introduction to Exponential Technologies
Armed with exponential technologies like artificial intelligence, 3D printing, and cloud computing, today’s entrepreneurs are poised to create abundance.
"Exponential technologies are those which are rapidly accelerating and shaping major industries and all aspects of our lives. Exponential technologies include artificial intelligence (AI), augmented and virtual reality (AR, VR), data science, digital biology and biotech, medicine, nanotech and digital fabrication, networks and computing systems, robotics, blockchain and autonomous vehicles. When two or more of these technologies are used in combination to attack a persistent challenge, the possibility of developing a sustainable solution becomes much more likely."
For example, consider a potential healthcare solution that leverages machine learning, public health records, and individual genetic profiles to help prevent heart disease. Alternatively, consider another solution that might use personal health records, a new biosensor, and the data from smartphones to predict the presence of cancer.
Effective organisational innovation capability and culture delivering Return on Innovation Investment (ROII) through non-organic growth.